FALL THE POOR IS JUST TEMPORARY, BUT THE POOR MENTY CAN BE FOREVER

Recent Posts

FALL THE POOR IS JUST TEMPORARY, BUT THE POOR MENTY CAN BE FOREVER

FALL THE POOR IS JUST TEMPORARY, BUT THE POOR MENTY CAN BE FOREVER

A: "Mas, can you help me get a job?"

 B: "Okay, what is the desired job?"

A: "Anything, bro, what's important is work"

B: "OK, maybe I can ask my colleagues for you to be a sales person there"

A: "If possible, don't tell the seller, I don't really like selling"

B: "Oh, I see, okay ... okay, wait, I'll try to call my friends in Jakarta".

After contacting my friend, I also told him.

B: Ok, A ... my friend said he needed an admin to input sales.

A "Wow sir, I can't use a computer"

B: "Ok, why not just business"

A: "Wow, that needs capital, sir, I don't have capital."

B: "Okay, if for example I have friends who can help you with small capital / no capital?"

A: "That must be multi-level MLM, right? If it's not like that, sir, I don't like MLM, sir."

He..he ... I haven't finished explaining but it feels like I suddenly lost my temper to help this person.

Many people are difficult not because there is no chance, but the problem is in their ATTITUDES
Remembering the message of Jack Ma, the founder of Alibaba, in this world, the most difficult people to serve are POOR PEOPLE.

Given free "What do I want to use?",

given a cheap "This must be a bad item",

given the good "This must be expensive",

given the modern one, "I'm inexperienced",

given the easy one, "Ah that's traditional"

Eliminate poor mentality

 Learn to be RICH MENTAL whatever has to be learned, tried, & run OPEN HEART LARGER
of course HONESTY AND PATIENCE

This is good for reflection:

"Poor-minded people are the most difficult to serve".

Given an opportunity for free they thought was a trap.
Offered a small investment # they say the results are not much.
Invited by large investments there is no money he said.

Invited to do new things, there was no experience.

Invited to run a traditional business
he said heavy competition.

Invited to run a new business model, he said Ribet

Invited to open a shop to complain not free.

Invited to any business say no expertise.

They have something in common:
Ask Google, listen to friends who are hopeless.

They think more than professors, but act less than blind people.

Ask what they can do for their lives, surely they cannot answer.

Poor minded people fail because of one common attitude: "ALL THEIR LIVES ARE JUST WAITING"

Friend ...
Is it true that you want to change your life?

Jack Ma's friends all refused when asked to cooperate.

All are waiting for Jack Ma's results.

But when he succeeded with Alibaba, his friends have been unable to enjoy it because Alibaba shares have not been bought by them.

Some others just murmured: "Yes he is indeed different".

Yes ... Jack Ma is different.
It's not different from his food because he's normal.

Not different from intelligence because he was only an English teacher.

But the difference is ACTION.

While his friends are waiting for change to come, Jack Ma does something to change.

Until when do we just wait and fall behind?

It's better to SUCCEED in doing something.
Instead of not doing anything in life.

We are not a living corpse
Negative thinking going nowhere.


Hopefully we are equally motivated.
t.me/tipselling: Your loyal sales tips

Posting Komentar

0 Komentar

close
REKOMENDASI BARANG MURAH